Saturday, April 24, 2010

The project begins...

Okay, I'm going to give this my best shot. Wish me luck.

The project I mentioned a while back is an exercise in insanity. My goal is to watch at least one episode of every prime-time show that debuted during the first 18 years of my life. And since this kind of brazen stupidity should be documented, that's what I'll be posting here.

I'm hoping to make this a weekly thing, but that may be biweekly depending on my ever-growing busy schedule.

To clarify, this includes all shows that debuted from fall 1974 to fall 1992. It doesn't include shows that were already on (like "M.A.S.H.," for example), which I guess helps me a tiny bit.

The format will probably change here and there in the following weeks, but in general, I'll lay out some basic stats, a brief synopsis, and then whatever memories I have of the show, as well as a general review.

Some of these shows are old favorites; some I have no recollection of seeing. I'm not going in chronological order, so you never know which show will be next. I'm sneaky that way.

I'd love for this to be interactive, so by all means, please share your memories in the comments of each entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment