Friday, February 10, 2006

I've got a doodle in my noodle

Neat-o!

I found Sketch Swap via Boing Boing the other day and decided to try it out. Here's how it works:

You sketch something with your mouse and submit it. In return, you get a sketch from someone else. It's pretty simple and only takes as long as it takes you to draw something that doesn't suck too much.

In the interest of time, I didn't worry so much about the suck factor. As it is, drawing with a mouse is tricky, especially since I don't have a left-handed mouse.

But here's what I submitted. A jaunty little dinosaur wearing Chuck Taylors.


And in return I got this neat sketch of a cowboy, which I think is pretty cool, especially in light of the "crap!" scrawled next to it.



Instant gratification. W00t!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Very cool, Jeff. Thanks for the sketch-swap link.

    ReplyDelete