Tuesday, May 09, 2006

An unexpected reaction

While at the grocery store the other day, my son Brody was sitting quietly in the cart until something caught his eye.

"Wow, look at that!" he said. Not loudly, mind you, but I could tell something had really gotten his attention.

I looked at where he was looking, expecting to see a display that featured a car or construction equipment (generally the only thing he notices these days).

Nope. No cars.

A blonde.

My son, the girl-watcher. And he's not even 3 yet.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:08 AM

    Heh. Just you wait. My son is 7 and quite the ladies man. Makes my husband quite giddy with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:43 AM

    ROFL! That's too funny! Sean likes to watch Rachael Ray because "she's beautiful". LOL

    ReplyDelete