Friday, December 01, 2006

Dumb Things I've Done (8 in an occasional series)

I thought that I had a snowball's chance in hell of writing 50,000 words in one month. Alas, it was not to be. I punked out at 10,069 words, which is better than I did last year, and I wasn't even sick last time.

Maybe next time I'll make it. The trick will be to have a story idea I'm really keen on. I figured out how my first story ended, and once I knew how it ended, I didn't really care how everyone got there. The second story isn't too bad; I'm still not wild about it, but it might end up finished someday.

Some of the content on this blog aside, I have a hard time writing things without obsessing over them and rewriting endlessly.

1 comment:

  1. well, at least you punked out at a higher number!!!

    ReplyDelete