Friday, November 28, 2008

What, me, antisocial?

I never said I was particularly smart.

Given that I hate waking up early, have an almost pathological aversion to crowds and crowded places, and have a general disdain for people, it seems a bit odd that I would show up to Toys R Us at 5 a.m. on Black Friday.

But there I was. And with relatively little trouble, I got what I needed and was back home about a half-hour after I left.

Tonight, we went to a potluck at a friend's house. Tomorrow, I go over to my brother's house to have a little post-Thanksgiving shindig with our families.

For someone who is shy to the point of being antisocial, I've got quite a bit on my social schedule. I'm not quite up to social butterfly yet, but I'm at least a social moth or something, right?

Hope everyone has a pleasant and safe extended holiday. More tomorrow, possibly with brotherly antics.