Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On the twelfth day of Christmas...

Well, tomorrow's Christmas, so Merry Christmas in advance to all of you (and Happy continued Hanukkah as well).

We're spending the holiday with family, so tomorrow morning should be fun. I'm already full of, um, holiday cheer (since I don't have any driving to do tonight), and consequently, am pretty relaxed.

I hope everything is well with all of you. I appreciate everyone who reads my drivel, even if I don't say it very often.

And in Christmas song-related news, I somehow managed to get all the way until today without hearing "Feliz Navidad," and then I heard in twice already. For some reason, I used to hate that song, and knowing this, my mom would use it to get me out of bed on Christmas morning. I have since developed an appreciation for the song.

So, Feliz Navidad!