Thursday, August 04, 2005

Reasons I need to go to Canada...


Aw, man.

I have this horrible habit of jonesing for things that I can't have.

Like hair.

Or in this case, cherry Pez. In the U.S.A., the folks at Pez phased out cherry in favor of grape.

But if the Internet is to be believed (and why not?), cherry Pez is still available in Canada. Check out more pictures here.

Apple Pez is available in Spain, apparently, but that trip might be a little harder to sneak by.

"You want to go where?"

"Spain."

"You don't even speak Spanish."

"I know."

"So why do you want to go?"

"It's a country with a rich history, it's beautiful and .... they have apple Pez."

At that point, my wife would roll her eyes so hard, she could see back to 1982.

This isn't the first time I've coveted a cool flavor of Pez. I snagged a few packs of cola Pez on eBay a while back. At the time, that flavor was mainly available in Japan.

But a month after I got it, we found a whole buttload of the new cola Pez at Toys R Us.

There's no justice sometimes.

If there was, I'd have cherry Pez.

And hair.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Okay, this is getting really creepy. I have been searching for cherry Pez for at least three years. Like obsessing over it. My brother and I swear that Pez is the best non-chocolate candy out there. And cherry is our favorite candy flavor. So how could cherry Pez not be crazy good?

    I had a Canadian friend hunt down cherry Pez for me in her stores, but to no avail. You can't find it on websites anywhere.

    Gee, thanks for bringing back such painful memories for me! Can we at least make a pact that if one of us gets their hands on it, that we will share with each other? :D

    ReplyDelete