Monday, September 19, 2005

Did you hear about the new pirate movie?


As I'm sure you all well know, today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

I feel as though I would be remiss in my duties if I didn't suggest you annoy the bejeebus out of your co-workers by talking like a pirate all day.

Unless you have a big presentation.

Well, maybe even then.



My pirate name is:


Morty Rackham


You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


And just so you're not left hanging:

The pirate movie?

It's rated Arrrrr!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Well it just so happens I've been playing "Playmobil" pirates with my kids today, and we're about to play a new board game my son got yesterday called "Pete the Pirate" Arrr!

    (Pirates are big around here if you couldn't tell)

    my Pirate name is: Red Mary Vane LOL

    ReplyDelete