Saturday, September 24, 2005

Alas, poor 'Head Cases'

Wow, that was fast.

The Fox comedy "Head Cases," with Chris O'Donnell and Adam Goldberg, has been canceled after only two episodes.

I'm trying to make my way through the new season, with little luck. My ability to remember to Tivo things is just as good as it was when I had to rely on my VCR. I forgot about "My Name is Earl" until it was almost over. I had just gotten back from Del Taco (minus an order of fries -- fie!) and turned it on.

Gregg Binkley, who plays Dan the Del Taco Guy in commercials, was in the episode, which was a strange coincidence.

I managed to catch "The Office," only because it came on right afterward.

I forgot to record "Everybody Hates Chris," and I have yet to watch the season premiere of "CSI."

This, after I managed to get a copy of the Fall Preview edition of TV Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment