Saturday, February 25, 2006

From the "Oh, well that makes much more sense" department:

There's a follow-up to the story about the microwaved manhood I mentioned yesterday.

Turns out that the tidbit in question was fake. Apparently, "a man and a woman had inserted urine into a fake penis that the woman was planning to use to pass a drug test."

The whiz kids needed the microwave -- which has since been thrown away -- to heat the pee up to normal body temperature.

This, I think, illustrates the perils of drug use much more effectively than the episode of "Saved By the Bell" where Jessie gets hooked on caffeine pills ("I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so...scared!").

I mean, honestly, what series of decisions do you have to make before nuking a pee-filled mock member in a microwave seems like a logical thing to do?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    omg YIKES! What a bunch of crazies!

    And how SAD is it that I totally remember that episode of Saved by the Bell? :( Sad. Very, very, very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Sorry, Jeff. It accidentally posted twice. I thought it didn't "take" the first time. :P I'm still waking up, apparently.

    ReplyDelete