Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Avast, ye swabs!


Well, here it is, International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and if you need any pirate-like information, head on over to The Original Talk Like a Pirate Day Site.

And here's my pirate name this year:



My pirate name is:


Bloody Jack Bonney



Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

1 comment:

  1. I'm Dirty Mary Vane. And, I read about the "Talk Like a Pirate Day" and even told our preschool teacher about it last week (she likes pirates), but forgot until I read your blog. The kids and I talked like pirates all through dinner. AARGH!!!

    ReplyDelete