Saturday, September 23, 2006

More bad movies on the way

I haven't forgotten about the old Bad Movies from A to Z list. I haven't had much time to watch movies lately, let alone to take notes. But I've got the next few lined up, and as soon as I get around to viewing them, I'll add the reviews.

Someone asked if "Plan Nine From Outer Space" was going to be on the list. After lots of thought and consideration, I decided not to add it to the lineup.

Why?

To start, while Plan Nine is not a great movie, I've seen much worse. Ed Wood might not have had much in the talent department, but God bless him, he loved movies -- even if he couldn't make a good one.

Also, everybody picks on Plan Nine when they talk about bad movies. I honestly don't know that I would have anything new to add.

Plus, I already have a P movie picked out, and I don't think I've ever seen a review of it. Of course, this being the Internet, I'm sure someone will find it and chastise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment