Thursday, October 05, 2006

Can you tell I'm hungry?

Today, in lieu of actual content, it's Jeff's Cavalcade of Lamented Snacks.

Hostess Pudding Pies


I got a Safeway-brand vanilla pudding pie when I went shopping recently, just in case my beloved Hostess pies were hiding under an assumed name.

Nope.

Wacky Fruit Bubble Yum


If I had to put a name on which fruit was represented by Wacky Fruit, I'd have to say peach. Why call it Wacky Fruit? How many guys would go asking for peach gum?

Okay, besides me.

Pepsi-Free


Added this just so any youngsters reading this would understand that joke in "Back to the Future."

Cookie Crisp


I know they still have it, but they don't use Cookie Jarvis as the mascot anymore. It's a travesty.

Banana Frosted Flakes


Because we really need more banana cereals.

OJ's


I had this commercial when I taped the last season of the Superfriends -- until someone taped over it, even though I had labeled it clearly.

The cereal tasted like orange-flavored dog butt, anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment