Monday, October 09, 2006

New (to me) Pez flavor

This just shows you how out of the loop I am.

At the grocery store yesterday, I passed the PEZ display and -- thanks to reflex -- scanned the racks for anything out of the ordinary. Having been caught by surprise by the resurrection of cherry Pez earlier this year, I want to try to stay on top of things.

I noticed a few rolls in some packs had an odd color. A closer look revealed that I was looking at raspberry Pez. Cool -- another new flavor.

It's pretty good -- the raspberry is strong (but not too much so) before you get hints of the sugary Pez base flavor.

So I thought I'd hit the Internet to see what was going on. It seems that raspberry is just as new as the cherry, and I had just managed to not encounter it all year long until now.

Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment