Monday, November 20, 2006

Dumb Things I've Done (6 in an occasional series)

When I was a little kid, I had somehow convinced myself that "La Bamba" was the Spanish version of "Twist and Shout." Why I thought this, I have no idea. No one told me this, and I hadn't read it anywhere. Apparently, this what the best my little brain could come up with.

This is the same brain that didn't make the connection between TP-ing someone's house and toilet paper until many years after what would be considered normal.

I knew toilet paper was involved, and it had nothing to do with Native American tents, but somehow it just never occurred to me.

1 comment:

  1. Most of my life I thought the phrase went: "I have to pee like a Russian race horse" one day it just clicked "I have to pee like a rushing race horse" it all makes sence.

    ReplyDelete