Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Number 2 with a bullet

I have weird dreams. I'm used to it. I've been skateboarding with Barney Rubble at my grandma's house, been chased through a TG&Y store by Jason Voorhees (all I could see over the aisles were his hockey mask and the long bars welded to the carts to keep you from taking them from the store) and I've fallen from an airplane without waking up before landing.

And no, I didn't die.

A few months ago, I woke up from a dream in which I had been watching a musical episode of "Scrubs." This is fairly common, dreaming about watching episodes of shows that don't exist.

When I told my wife about the dream, it seemed just odd. It kind of came out of nowhere.

It wasn't until a little later that I found out that coming soon to NBC is (yes, you guessed it), a musical episode of "Scrubs."

Why I couldn't have dreamt of winning lottery numbers, I don't know, but here's a little taste of what's in store for viewers.

2 comments:

  1. that was wicked funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:00 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete