Thursday, February 08, 2007

You say "shill" like it's a bad thing...

You may notice if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the movie reviews that there are now links to Amazon.com in case you want to buy the movies and see if they are as I described them.

Theoretically, if someone buys a whole bunch of DVDs, I get a gift certificate for a candy bar or something.

I tried to make them as inobtrusive as possible. If they get really annoying, let me know. I may add other links as I see appropriate, but I promise I won't blog about something solely to put up a link to something insanely expensive (though if you are a video-game freak, check out the link at the bottom).

In the coming weeks, there will be other additions to the old blog. In fact, there's a good chance that you'll be able to get your own official Siftin' swag, because, let's be honest, it's never too early for Christmas shopping.

My son Brody is pitching in. He already came up with a great slogan (I'm totally not kidding; he actually said this): "Choosy mothers choose Jeff."

My little marketer.

2 comments:

  1. siftin swag, woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:03 AM

    Your kid is a genious. First the sixth shelf (I read that first) and now the marketing mind. He rocks.

    ReplyDelete