Friday, January 18, 2008

In this great Hall of Justice...

This is still one of my favorite toys. I've got one waiting for Brody should he be interested in superhero stuff. The Hall of Justice is just the coolest. I remember waiting and waiting when the second or third wave of Super Powers figures came out, and I saw the Tower of Darkness, which was basically a Hall of Justice for Darkseid and the bad guys.

The reason we could never find it was that it was shelved. I wouldn't see it in person for years, when someone had a prototype on display at a comic convention. That was also when I was *this* close to a Cyborg figure--the only one in the whole collection that I never found.

At some point, I'll probably babble more about these toys in depth. But for now, check out this rad commercial:

No comments:

Post a Comment