Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's a small world, after all

So what with all the various social networks around, there are a lot of ways to contact me. The most popular one is Facebook, where people I didn't know even remembered me are getting back in touch. For a social pariah, this gives you a warm fuzzy.

I decided to jot down the ones I could think of off my head, and this is what I came up with:

Become a fan on
Facebook

Become a follower on
Twitter
Plurk

Become a friend on
MySpace
Facebook

See what weird crap I listen to
Last.fm
In the interest of disclosure, I should point out that the Richard Marx song that is in the playlist played while I was away from my desk. So when you see that, it was just a pee break.

Now I marvel at some of my co-workers, who have legions of fans and followers, and I wonder how much time they're able to devote to sifting through all that stuff.

Fortunately, this is not something I am currently burdened with. But hope springs eternal, right?