Saturday, July 19, 2008

The only people I allow to talk during movies.

Just watched Cinematic Titanic: Doomsday Machine the other day. Cinematic Titanic is the latest venture from MST3K alumnae Joel Hodgson, Trace Beaulieu, J. Elvis Weinstein, Frank Conniff and Mary Jo Pehl.

Now, being a fan of MST3K, I might be a little biased, but I watched this by myself and still ended up laughing out loud, which almost never happens.

I highly recommend you pick these up, so go to their site and order now. You won't be disappointed. You can see trailers for the first two releases here.

I can't wait till the next one. Hopefully it will be out in time for my birthday.

I also recommend Rifftrax, alternate audio tracks featuring more MST3K folks. I have yet to subject myself to their riffing of Batman and Robin, but having them with me is sure to make the experience less painful.