Okay, crossword fiends, this one might be a little tougher than the old-school TV Guide crossword puzzles I've featured before.
Well, tougher for you; I know all the answers already because I wrote the puzzle. These are all things I could answer without consulting reference material or the Internet.
If you can finish the puzzle without any help, then you are as big of a freak as I am. But don't feel bad if you have to look something up. That just means you have a life and are probably well-adjusted socially.
Special thanks to pal Jessica, who made me aware of the program I used to make this puzzle, which you can get here.
1. You went to this store? Tell a friend (two words).
3. Score over 50,000 points on this Activision game to get a Sub Club patch.
6. What to say if you want to get slimed on You Can't Do That on Television (three words).
7. His real name means "star child" in his native language.
9. Proprietor of the Pizza Time Theater (three words).
13. In this craptacular 1980 musical, the sun rises in the west in the first 10 minutes of the movie.
16. Creature that attacks Luke Skywalker in the garbage masher aboard the Death Star.
17. The first Christian antidrug, turkey vampire biker movie (two words).
19. 5th-dimensional imp who pesters Superman every 90 days.
20. Host of Battle of the Network Stars.
21. Last name of The Greatest American Hero: Ralph _______.
22. If I were a Popsicle, I'd be this flavor.
23. Hulk's secret identity in the comics: _____ Banner.
26. Location of the Hall of Doom.
28. Preferred biscuit of Bill Maxwell.
29. Dragon faced by Dig Dug.
30. Bear on B.J. and the Bear was this kind of animal.
32. Last episode of Star Trek: _________ Intruder.
35. Super ____ Osborne
36. Funny no matter what everyone else says.
38. Protagonist of The Phantom Tollbooth
39. Tom Fitzgerald had a great one.
40. First host of Creature Features.
42. Rosco P. Coltrane's epithet of choice.
44. Director who also wrote under the name of Akdov Telmig.
46. Only Super Powers Collection action figure I never got.
47. Jack and Janet's first roommate after Chrissy on Three's Company.
48. Occupation of Charlie Brown's father.
49. He's a cereal killer (two words).
2. Typical answer on Match Game.
3. Last name of the original Ronald McDonald.
4. Dukes of Hazzard spinoff
5. Home planet of Sinestro.
8. He set fire to the Bradfords' home while playing with a soldering iron.
10. Video-game-themed game show.
11. The best place to be marooned with wisecracking robots.
12. What color underwear Lois Lane wears in Superman.
14. First name of the killer in the original Friday the 13th.
15. Zan and Jayna's home planet.
16. Builders of tasty crystalline construction on Fraggle Rock.
18. Ronald Raymond and Prof. Martin Stein originally joined together as this hero.
20. The hottest place north of Havana.
24. My favorite Brady girl.
25. Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, get your ______ here.
27. Tastes good like a cigarette should.
31. 1983 Bill Bixby/Mariette Hartley comedy: Goodnight ________.
33. Wrote the music for the 1980 movie Popeye.
34. Pebbles' and Bamm-Bamm's pal with bad luck.
37. This Teen Titans villain was also Raven's father.
41. No. 12 on the 70s-era Oakland Raiders.
43. The Saving Place.
45. Hulk's secret identity in the 70s TV show: ______ Banner.